We always get asked a lot of questions so we have put together a list of the most popular ones. If there are questions that weren't answered, that you have, give us a call and ask them. We will be happy to answer any questions or explain our answers in further detail.
• • How much does it cost?Costs vary by vehicle size and even the date and time. Our agents can give you exact pricing when you call.
• • Can we watch movies on the vehicles?Yes, you can! Our vehicles have TVs built right in and DVD players are included! So bring your DVDs and enjoy a movie as you ride! You'll also enjoy a variety of other fun entertainment features, such as music and dancing!
• • Can I view the vehicles in person?Of course! Just call and set up an appointment! If you're interested in a specific vehicle let us know and we'll make sure it's available for viewing.
• • What is required for making a reservation?You would give us a call and we would tell you the total for your reservation after you answer some questions. Then if you want to go ahead with the reservation, all you would have to do is put down the deposit.
• • Is alcohol provided/allowed?Alcohol is allowed, if everyone on the vehicle is over 21 years old. If there is even one person who is not of drinking age, there cannot be any alcohol on board. It is illegal for a limo bus company to supply you with alcohol. If you have talked to a company willing to provide you with alcohol, they are most likely not a legal company.
• • Is smoking allowed?Smoking is not allowed on our vehicles. It is so our vehicles stay fresh and clean for everyone to enjoy. It also lowers the risk of damage. You are allowed an unlimited amount of stops so whenever someone wants a smoke break, the chauffeur will pull over at a safe location.
• • What days and hours is your service available?It's easier to answer when we don't operate. There is never a time that we don't operate. That means that you can rent a limo bus when you feel like it. You can call at 3 in the morning to reserve your vehicle or you can have your reservation go from 5 in the morning to lunch time. We don't have any restrictions on time.
• • Can children come on the vehicles?Yes they can! We are great for kids birthdays, proms and more. If there are going to be children on board, there cannot be any alcohol on the vehicle.
• • Can the reservation be canceled?Once you put the deposit down, there is no cancellation. You will be required to pay the full amount.
Copyright 2021 © Michigan Limo Bus | All Rights Reserved