Have a question? We've got answers. Don't see your question below, don't worry, give us a call. We are able to answer your questions all day and all night. So when one pops into your head, you can call right away.
• • What days and hours is your service available?We are always open, no matter the date or the time. That way you can contact us when the time is right for you.
• • What is required for making a reservation?Once you are happy with the quote, you'll need to put down a deposit. For that, you'll need a credit or debit card. This secures the vehicle for your event at the specified time.
• • Is alcohol allowed or provided?Yes and no. Alcohol is allowed, but no we cannot legally provide it for you. However, we do fill the coolers with ice to chill your bottles as well as cups for your convenience. You'll just have to bring your own beverages.
• • Is smoking allowed?No smoking. Not everyone smokes so in order for our buses to stay fresh and smelling clean, there's no smoking. You can stop at any time for a smoke break.
• • Can the reservation be canceled?No, your reservation cannot be canceled. Once you put your deposit down, you'll have to pay the full amount. That's whether you use the service or not.
• • Can children come on the vehicles?Yes children can come! We are often used for children's birthday parties, bar mitzahs, quinceneras, and proms. Keep in mind that there cannot be alcohol on board when there are passengers under 21.
• • Are there any hidden fees?Nope! We believe in complete transparency in our pricing policy, so we will give you a price quote, let you know what it includes, and there will be no surprise charges later!
Copyright 2018 © Michigan Limo Bus | All Rights Reserved