Have a question? We've got answers. Don't see your question below, don't worry, give us a call. We are able to answer your questions all day and all night. So when one pops into your head, you can call right away.
• • What are your hours of operation?We are open every day, all day! Both our lines of communication and our vehicles are available 24/7. So if you've just got a question or two you can call no matter the time, or if your event has a crazy time, that's okay, we will provide you service.
• • Are there CD players on the vehicles? Can I play music from my phone?Yes to both! You can bring CDs, your iPod or other MP3 player, or your phone! There's more entertainment options, too, like TVs with DVD players.
• • Are there any age restrictions for passengers?Not on passengers, no. All ages are welcome! However, some policy restrictions apply when there are passengers under 21 or minors. For example, there cannot be alcohol on board when there are passengers under the age of 21.
• • Is smoking allowed?Absolutely not. We want our vehicles to stay fresh and clean for all costumers, so we do not allow smoking inside the vehicles.
• • Is alcohol provided/allowed?Yes you may drink, but it is not provided for you. It's illegal for companies to provide alcohol. You'll have to bring your own and there's no limit on how much you want to bring.
• • How do I make an official reservation?All you need to reserve one of our vehicles for you event is a credit or debit card. Once the booking agents tells you your quote, if you would like to make your reservation, let us know! The agent will review the rental contract with you and if you agree then you just have to put down a deposit and that's it! The vehicle will be set aside for your date and time.
• • Can a reservation be canceled?There are no cancellations. Once you put your deposit down, you'll be responsible for paying the balance in full, as agreed to in your rental contract, whether you use the service of not.
Copyright 2021 © Michigan Limo Bus | All Rights Reserved