Have a question? We've got answers. Don't see your question below, don't worry, give us a call. We are able to answer your questions all day and all night. So when one pops into your head, you can call right away.
• • Can children be among the passengers?Only if you want them to have a fun time! Our services are great for kids' birthdays and for teenagers proms. Keep in mind that there can be no alcohol on the vehicles when there are children on board.
• • Is smoking allowed?Nope. To keep our vehicles clean and fresh for all our customers to enjoy, not allowing smoking is one of the things we do. It also lowers the chances of having damages to our vehicles.
• • When are your services available?Twenty-four hours per day! We will provide you with service every day of the year at all times. That includes early morning, late nights and holidays.
• • How can I get a quote?You can get a price quote by contacting us and letting us know when you'd like service (date and time), your location, and how large of a vehicle you'll need. Our agents will find our which of our fleet is available and give you a price! Quotes are no obligation!
• • I got my quote and I'd like to reserve the vehicle. What do I need to do?Once you feel comfortable and would like to formally book your vehicle, all you will need is a credit card or debit card to make the deposit. Then that vehicle is yours for that time.
• • Can we drink on the vehicles?Absolutely! However, we cannot provide you with the alcohol, you have to bring your own. We do give you a cooler or two filled with ice that can keep your drinks cool.
• • Can I cancel if I change my mind?No. Once you have paid the deposit, you cannot cancel. You will have to pay for the service whether you use it or not.
Copyright 2021 © Michigan Limo Bus | All Rights Reserved