Have a question? We've got answers. Don't see your question below, don't worry, give us a call. We are able to answer your questions all day and all night. So when one pops into your head, you can call right away.
• • Can children be on the party buses?Yes, of course! We're often asked if kids are allowed on party buses and we want you to know that yes they are! Whether you're renting for a family outing or for your teenager's prom, a limo or party bus is a great choice! Just keep in mind that no alcohol is allowed when there are passengers under 21.
• • Are we allowed to smoke on the vehicles?No. There is absolutely no smoking allowed. In order to keep all our vehicles fresh and clean, there is no smoking. This allows for everyone to be able to enjoy the vehicles. You can take a smoke break when needed, just let your driver know you would like to pull over.
• • What cities do you service?We provide transportation to cities all over Michigan! Check out our service page to view a listing of some of our most traveled to areas or just call and ask!
• • How do I book a reservation?You can do it all right over the phone if you wish! Our agents will walk you through the booking process, go over pricing, policies, the date/time of service, etc. Once you agree, you can pay a deposit over the phone and you're all set!
• • Can the reservation be canceled?We do not allow for cancellations or date changes. You will be responsible to pay the remaining balance, per the rental contract.
• • Is alcohol provided/allowed?If every guest is over 21 years of age, there can be alcohol on board. Just keep in mind that we do not supply you with alcohol - you'll have to bring your own. We will make sure the vehicle coolers are filled with ice to keep your drinks cool, though.
• • What are your hours of operation?You can get our service everyday. Holidays, midnights, early mornings, you name it, we'll be there.
Copyright 2018 © Michigan Limo Bus | All Rights Reserved